Monday, November 19, 2007

Update on Lily

Today we had our 18 week ultra-sound to check on Lily's growth. She is measuring in at 18.5 weeks. She weighs a 1/2 pound right now, and her heart is beating
150 beats per minute. Every thing looks great. Here are some new pictures of our princess!!!!

(If you look on the picture it should say in the left hand upper corner what the picture is of.)





Her official due date is now April 20, 2008. I am guessing somewhere around the
14th she will be here!!!

5 comments:

the larsons said...

I LOVE HER! Those U/S photos never cease to amaze me. I mean you can see so much. I cannot wait for Stella and Meg to have another baby girl cousin.

Hope you're feeling good! love!

Unknown said...

Looks good! How's the pregnancy going?

Anonymous said...

She looks perfect! We can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

how adorable! i love the one with both of her little arms!

Ted and Amanda said...

I can't wait to see her! Miss you!