Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lily Therese Jones

A little princess has arrived! Lily was born Saturday, April 5, 2008 at 1:51 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 12 oz. and is 19 3/4 inches long. Both mom & baby are doing great. Michelle sure makes giving birth look easy! After much anticipation, Jay will get to meet his little sister later today. We are all very excited to watch their love grow. We'll post pictures of the happy family as soon as possible. Until then, here are a few photos of newest addition to the Jones family; she is more beautiful than you can imagine!
xoxo,
Proud Auntie




6 comments:

the larsons said...

Melissa thank you so much for posting those. She is so beautiful and I am SO wishing I loved closer right now! I love you Lillers!

the larsons said...

They don't get any cuter or more precious! WE're so thankful that everyone is well. Can't wait to meet the little tyke! - E.

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! I loved spending time with her this morning. I love you all.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I can't wait to see her in person!! She is adorable!! Congrats Michelle and AJ!! Also, the pix of Jay are SOOOO cute! I haven't seen him in a long time. Dawn

Ted and Amanda said...

I just love her...look at all that hair! She's going to look just like Michelle!