Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jumping on the "Top Ten on Tuesday" wagon!

1. In case you didn't get my email, my nephew Garrett Brayden is a finalist in a baby photo contest. If you haven't yet check him out and hook him up with a vote. He is number 3!!!!



2. Going through Lily's clothes today I realized I have 3 peices of clothing in Newborn size. I am excited to go shopping! It's been fun buying pink and purple!!!!


3. I have had "wash car" on my to-do list for 3 weeks now. I really have to go tomorrow.


4. I am excited, we are going to Vegas in August. I am going to make that my goal to get back into a bikini. 3 1/2 months.... maybe a one peice. :)


5. Jay has decided recently he wants to see if tantrums gets him what he wants. I swear he only does this in public!!!!!! Usually infront of Mom's at the playground. Why is that so much worse.. who knows. I hate thinking people are judging my parenting skills. He's on his way to being 2 that's for sure!


6. I took Jay with me to the grocery store today. Usually I go by myself first thing in the morning. It helps me get my head on straight. Anyway, we had a great time. He is getting to be a lot of fun. (minus those tantrums)


7. Jay also is practicing saying Lily. It comes out sounding more like eeillee. He is going to be a great big brother!


8. Speaking of him being a big brother, I am really getting nervous about having 2 kids. Not worried, just nervous.


9. We are officially 30 weeks pregnant. If she comes the same time Jay did, she will be here in 7 weeks. Can you believe how fast that went!


10.

2 comments:

Ted and Amanda said...

You definitely didn't get as big this pregnancy, you have a shot at the bikini :)

The Jones Family said...

I love you Amanda!!!!!