Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nothin' New Over Here

Hey every one. Sorry it has taken so long for me to update our blog. To tell you the truth, we haven't had much going on.

We are now almost 33 weeks pregnant. I can't even believe it.

Jay is doing great (minus teething). We are going to enroll him into My Gym this next month. We think it will help him (help mom) this last month of my pregnancy. I am getting tired and my energy level is down. This way he can get out all that energy!!! He is still swimming 2 times a week, and loving it.

Arendall is doing exceptionally well with Chipotle. He now has the most stores out of any area manager in the company. Jay and I are so thankful he works so hard so I can stay home and play.

Here are some cute pictures we have taken this month




Jay loves to be outside and finds the simplest things to play with. Obviously. :)


Playing in Daddy's office. Arendall has taught him what a keyboard and mouse are. If you asking him to show you each one seperate he will.




Grandma Funchie bought Jay an early birthday present. He absolutely loves his new sand and water table. Thanks Grandma Funchie!!!!

Now that Jay is a big boy he loves to stand up in the shower with Daddy. Isn't this picture so cute.
We are getting new couches today so we are really excited about that. Otherwise same ole' same ole'. Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

the larsons said...

He is so freaking cute, I miss him SO much. I wish I could give him a big kiss on the cheek right now.

And I love the shower picture!

I'll call soon. 7 more weeks, at most? I can't believe it.

Ted and Amanda said...

Nice shower picture...Did you place the towel?? :)

The Jones Family said...

I actually didn't have to put the towel up, it was already there! Ment for a picture!