Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's POTTY Time!!!

For Christmas from Mom-Mom, Jay got a big boy potty and the Elmo Potty Time video. We had him start watching the video as soon as possible just to get comfortable with the idea. I mean if Elmo does it, Jay would definitely want to right? So yesterday I took the potty out of the box and set it up in the living room. I put it aside thinking we would start the next day. Jay has swim class Mondays and Wednesdays, so we try to stay in a routine on those days especially.
When Daddy got home, much to both of surprise, Jay quietly climbed up on his potty chair in the living room and went potty. We could not believe it. Of course he had his diaper on, but still. He pooped while sitting on the potty. He knows! Wish us luck in hoping that potty training goes easily for us. If he could be out of diapers by the time Lily is born, I will be beside myself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! I can't wait to see you on Saturday.

Ted and Amanda said...

How freaking cute is that! Love the fact there's a potty video!