Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Top Ten for Today ( instead of Tuesday )

1. I just dropped my parents off at the airport. They are on their way to Hawaii and I am so, so jealous!!!

2. I just got word that my diabetes test came back, and everything is normal. (Thank Goodness) I have been worried about this for the last few weeks. My red blood cell count is low, but that happened when I was pregnant with Jay also. I need more Iron.

3. We decided to join my sister Melissa and her family this year in the March of Dimes Walk. We will be collecting donations soon. All the money raised goes to research and use for premature babies. What better reason to walk!

4. I am really excited Lily's arrival is coming so soon!
Although I have to admit, I felt much more prepared with Jay. I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time to do it.

5. I don't feel like getting into a bathing suit today for Jay's swim lessons. The things we do for our kids. :) He's worth it.

6. Does anyone else hate cleaning the bathroom as much as I do?????

7.
Jay will ONLY eat waffles or sausage for breakfast. Who would have thought Arendall's son would be a picky eater!

8. I want to plan a Valentine's Day party for Jay's friends. I am totally stuck when it comes to ideas. Any suggestions for snacks or activities??? Remember they are between the ages of 12 months and 2 years.

9. It has finally stopped raining here in California, I have to make sure Jay gets to the park this afternoon.

10. Why are people in customer service SO RUDE!!!! I have been trying to order replacement wheels for my stroller for about a week now. No one from Combi will return my phone call. And the people I have talked to have been little help with big attitudes!!!! AAAHHH. ( Bad customer service is one of my biggest pet peeves! )

No comments: